Thursday, July 1, 2010

Appt with Dr. Burt

I had my last appt (for now) with Dr. Burt yesterday. Lab work was excellent so he said I can go home to Florida anytime !!! YAY... and he'll see me in 6 months.

We went over all the medicines I have and told me not to take any of them anymore, except the ones he prescribed which are 2 antibiotics and 1 antifungal that I have to take for up to a year. While the inmune system is building up. He also advised me that I may have some withdrawal symptoms from steroids, since I was on it for over 12 years and from the other medicines. That and the pain will go away.

Now Im getting ready to go home to Florida this coming monday. Im packing and cleaning very slowly. Im very tired. They said is normal to feel like that for a couple of weeks.

I'll keep you update but I wont be writing as much, since I dont think much is going to be happening....lol
If you have any questions , you can always email me.

Thank you all for reading the blog, for the prayers and good wishes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that you will be able to sleep in your own bed - I think it helps the healing!! So happy to hear you were given the okay to be home and we will continue to pray for you!! Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the success and being able to go home.. Here is to wishing you well! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and hope for the best!!

    Mom2heather

    ReplyDelete