Sunday, June 6, 2010

The last couple of days I havent been feeling too good. I ve been really tired. Plus the weather hasnt been the best. A lot of storms,so we stayed in the room most of the time.
My scalp it s been sore and tender ,it feels like a little headache but is not. Hard to explain. Very sensitive.
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a lot of pain in my arms and legs, it was sudden, sharp,stubbing, it was horrible. I didnt get any side effects from the chemo or the neupegen 2 weeks ago,but it seems like my body always has a late response to side effects from meds.
Then early morning got worse. Fever, nauseas, I felt like I was going to pass out every time I got up. I was hot and cold every 5 minutes and they were not hot flushes...lol . I can tell the difference!
I think it s been my worse since I ve started the treatment so far.
Im sure tomorrow will be a better day!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Hang in there, remember this is a very short amount of time when you consider the benefit for the rest of your life.
    I hope you are feeling better really soon!!
    You are a very brave person for taking on this venture. I know I don't know you personally but I am proud of you and consider your courageous.
    Hugs,
    Mom2heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your kind words. I feel much better today. I have up and downs . I guess is normal during this treatment.

    ReplyDelete